V1214—Connectivity and Computing Power
Enhanced communications features like dual-diversity antennas ensure wireless connectivity in environments with physical barriers
Compact design—mounts easily on a variety of industrial machinery, limiting intrusion into cabin space.
Wide-range power input—the V1214 can be powered from a variety of power sources with 9–36 or 18–72 VDC input ranges.
Rugged for any application—sealed to IP65, this logistics computer features an ultra-rugged, polysilicon touchscreen, an aluminum enclosure, and meets or exceeds MIL-STD-810F.
Powerful, efficient computing—Intel® Atom™ 1.86 GHz processor and 4 GB RAM are standard and customers can specify Windows 7, XP, Embedded Standard 7 or Linux operating systems.
Multi-use serial ports—support legacy peripherals like barcode scanners, RFID readers, and weight scale equipment.
Freezer-ready—operates in -22 to +131 °F (-30 to + 75 °C), perfect for cold-storage applications.
WLAN with dual-diversity antennas—stay connected in environments with tall stacks of metal or other physical barriers.
Built-in backup battery—provides up to 20 minutes of continuous use, even after the vehicle or machinery is powered down.
- Windows® XP Professional
- Windows® Embedded Standard 7
- Windows® 7
- Intel® Atom™ D2550 1.86 GHz
- 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- CFast 8 to 128 GB SSD
- 12.1-inch SVGA (800 x 600, XGA optional)
- Color active matrix TFT 256K colors
- LED Backlight
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen
- Polysilicon tempered glass display
- 450 nits
- Power button
- Manual dimmer control
- CardBus PCMCIA compatible
- 2 external antennas (SMA for WLAN diversity)
- Sierra Wireless
- Summit 802.11 a/b/g/n
- GPRS/GSM 3G
- Bluetooth® v2.0 + EDR Class II
- 4x USB 2.0
- 1x Ethernet 10/100
- 1x serial port (12 V on pin 9, optional)
- Mini PCIe slot
- AC97 and Soundblaster Pro compatible
- Built-in speakers (IP65)
- 9–36 VDC or 18-72 VDC
- 10 W standby, 25 W operating, and max 30 W
- 20-minute internal battery backup (UPS)
- 110/220 VAC wall adapter (optional)
- Aluminum housing, powder coated
- 12.0 (L) x 9.5 (W) x 2.3 (H) in. [305 x 240 x 59 mm]
- 7.7 lb. [3.5 kg]
- IEC 60529
- Safety: UL94, Class VO
- FCC Part 15 subpart C, Part 15 subpart B
- ISO7637-2 (2004)
- EN 12895 (2000)
- EN 55022 (1998) + A1 (2000) + A2 (2003)
- EN 61000-6-2 (2001)
- -22 to +131 °F [-30 to +55 °C]
- -31 to +167 °F [-35 to +75 °C]
- 30 g for 11 ms
- 5–500 Hz/4.5 g RMS 3 hours XYZ
- IP65 (IP66 optional with Roxtec sealing kit)
- 5%–95%, non-condensing
- Track vehicle tested
- Highly Accelerated Life Tested (HALT)
- Meets or exceeds MIL-STD-810F
- Roxtec Sealing Kit
- Screen Protectors
- Quick-Disconnect Cables
- Domes & Antennas
- Mounting Solutions
- This product is eligible for DAPCAre.